Mediation: The sensible alternative for your dispute resolution.
Why fight when you can mediate?
Mediation empowers you to control your divorce or business dispute resolution process, with the assistance of a neutral mediator who helps facilitate constructive communication. As a "neutral", the mediator does not make decisions for the parties. The mediator helps the parties explore solutions and reach agreement on past issues, so that they can move on to the future.
Consider the potential benefits of mediation:
- Collaborative problem solving, with results-oriented focus on needs and solutions, rather than fighting.
- No "winner" or "loser" as in court litigation, because the parties work out a solution together.
- Potential speed and efficiency.
- Affordable: pay as you go -- no up-front retainer.
- Flexible, self pacing procedures, customized to your individual needs
--use as much or as little as you need.
- No mandatory formal rules or rigid timetables.
- Non binding.
- Private and confidential.
- Almost never too late to mediate in pending litigation or when new issues arise after conclusion of prior litigation.
Contact Peter Luccarelli today for a consultation